Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Baby Bump

These are just some of the amazing shots that Sivan took of me the other week. Since then, my bump has had a huge growth spurt and I am much bigger! She has a great talent at putting the subject at ease, and amazing composition ideas.
As this is my last pregnancy, I've been really enjoying everything that goes with it (when I'm not complaining about being tired, achey, my restless legs, etc etc!) I've been toying with the idea of henna-ing my bump when it's a bit bigger. There's a local shop that sells a maternity henna kit for bumps and it looks great. I love the idea of doing a belly cast, but just don't know what I'd do with it, but maybe some photos of a henna'ed bump might be quite cool....

1 comment:

LilMama said...

Love, love, love the photo of you in white. Beautiful!