Sunday, March 9, 2008

March Madness

We seem to have been really busy for the past couple of weeks, so I've tonnes of photos to upload, and of course tonight I am now having trouble getting them to load onto the site......hmmm
This is Harry last week arriving at Heather Farms Park for a playdate - accessorised to the hilt - scarf, pirate patch and (you can't see it) pencil behind his ear.....he's seen 'Handy Manny' on the TV and got the pencil idea from him!



The big 'A' is the latest project that I'm doing with the boys. They have begun to ask me about road signs, what they are telling us, which letters are in them, and they now shout 'STOP' every time they see a stop sign, so I decided we'd try and find the alphabet in every day life. Let's be honest here - they know that 'M' is for McDonald's and can spot a Coca Cola truck at 50 paces, even though they don't drink soda - oh yes they really are a marketers dream! So I found an 'A' in Staples, but haven't got much further yet....

On another note, my mum is amazing and every couple of weeks without fail, she manages to post a card, letter or magazine to the boys from England. They get so excited when we check the mail box and they always wonder if there is something for them. This week she sent them chocolate easter chicks - which amazingly managed to remain intact despite travelling across an ocean and over 5,500 miles. The trouble is, now they are expecting such an exciting treat each time they get a parcel - talk about Pavlov's Dog!
George has already received lots of birthday cards in the post, but we are saving them all for Thursday. He is convinced he's going to be 4, bless him. When I try and remind him that he's actually only going to be 3, he gets very cross with me!

1 comment:

LilMama said...

Just wait until he's 16 and thinks he knows everything ... FUN!