It's especially nice to remember the places we've visited or things that we've done and conversations that I have with the boys. If I don't write it down, I'll just forget those funny things they come out with, the interesting questions they ask me, and the downright silly stuff that reminds me of what a great job I have (an especially good reminder for days when we're stuck inside because of rain, rain, more rain and all there seems to be are squabbles....).
Last Wednesday the boys and I joined our Moms Morning Park Day and we had some fun in the sun - check out my baby bump... 24 weeks and counting.

The children decided not to play on the slides, swings or even throw basketballs. Nooooooo, after being stuck inside all weekend, they were excited to be outside in the sunshine and decided to go and wade in the Bocce Ball ring because it was full of sticky, gooey, wet mud..... it quickly descended into a full-on mud-athon, but the children had so much fun, we just let them play. Then when we got back to the car, we stripped off and drove home naked!

No comments:
Post a Comment