Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bunco Girls Night Out

Friday night was 'Bunco Night'! I had no idea what to expect as this was my first girls night out with the mums from my Morning Park Day group, and my first time playing Bunco. Am really not going to explain how to play (sorry Sarah...!), but you can have a look at this website to see how it's played.... http://www.buncorules.com/whatis.html






There were about 18 of us, so around 5 tables playing the game, and it was great because you change tables at the end of each round (depending on whether you won or lost the die rolls), so it meant that everyone pretty much got to talk to eachother.




There were some mums there that I've never had a proper conversation with because it's hard to do that at the park when you're chasing two children around, so it was great to have a giggle and let down my hair with some new friends. Above is Sivan, my preggy pal. She's my amazing, artisic friend who has been taking photos of my bump, some of which I am going to load up in a minute.

1 comment:

LilMama said...

GNO was SO much fun. I never thought I would have such a blast playing a dice game. Who knew?