Michelle took this photo of me at Rodgers-Smith park on Wednesday - is that a pained expression on my face?!! Am 38 weeks and counting......feeling like I may never actually have this baby, although I did dream that I went into labour last night - does that count

3 comments:
Hey Preg ... having a bit of trouble with my camera, hence the pink tone and crappy quality of the photo. I still think you look stunning. Anyway, my cam is going to go back to Canon to hopefully be fixed. I hope to see you before little "what's her name" arrives! LOL
Ohhh honey, bless you!
Was that the face you made when i said "any day now...!"? haha!
You're beautiful and i love you!
Don't forget to massage your you know what ;)
xxxx
You look stunning as usual Sarah. I miss seeing you guys at the park!!
Post a Comment