Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New additions to the family...

Yesterday we collected five Fire Belly Toads from a local family who's son had outgrown them. The boys are so ready for a pet to look after, handle (with supervision...) and learn from and these are ideal because they're very low maintenance. I'm really excited to see what the boys gain from this experience.
But I did have to build myself up to buying live (yes - ALIVE!!!) crickets - to feed to the toads, euw! Harry and George went to pre-school today and I know they'll be so excited to come home and feed the toads their special dinner. I'm hoping we can do it without letting the crickets loose in the house........

1 comment:

LilMama said...

Hey Sarah ...

I totally forgot to talk to you today at the park about the toadies. If you want, e-mail me again.

M